Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week #8 ♦ Thing 18 ♦ Online Productivity Tools

I have never used Zoho Writer, but I am fairly experienced with Google Docs. They look to be pretty similar, although Zoho seems to encompass a lot more than just documents and is a bit more user-friendly. Last year my principal has us write a scope and sequence for each class that we teach and publish it through Google Docs. It was really simple to do, and it allowed all of the teachers that shared the same course to access it and make changes. Online productivity tools allow us to be more efficient, because let’s face it, we all have more to do, but no one is giving us more time. I have also found these other productivity tools to be helpful and really cool!

www.rememberthemilk.com- For the ultimate list-maker and trust me, I am a list-maker!

www.mystickies.com- Kind of like bookmarks, only they allow you to note why you marked a particular webpage. This is great for me because I often have a hard time remembering why I bookmarked a particular page.

And, by the way, if you are reading this, then my Zoho blog post worked out! I really like the blogging feature!

2 comments:

  1. now either of THESE would work for your web 2.0 presentation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! I will post my switch!

    ReplyDelete